Please follow these detailed protocols to take care of the living things I left behind.
Protocol 1 – The Cat
- Refresh water daily
- Add dry food and wet food to bowls. (If wet food is untouched, just skip that for a day – it’ll be fine.)
- Clean litter box three times a week and add some fresh litter.
- Cat is probably behind the couch or underneath the coffee table or behind a curtain or on the bookshelf or in or underneath the bathroom cabinet. Please locate cat to make sure she isn’t accidentally locked in somewhere before you leave.
Protocol 2 – The Cells
- Refresh medium twice a week
- Add PMA to medium before use. (If cells look weird in between, just add more PMA – it’ll be fine.)
- Split cells once a week to a new flask in fresh medium.
- Cells are in the bottom left incubator, medium is in the fridge. Please ask someone if you can’t find anything.